To be an African Class Occupational health and Wellness service provider through adhering to our values (Efficient, Effective, Expert and Value for money).
To install the culture of Occupational health & safety awareness and adherence to all our clients through a “One Stop Shop Model” .
What makes NNY Health different?
- We are a one stop shop with both Occupational, Wellness and Disease Management under one roof.
- We have a network of professionals Nationally (South Africa)
- We exceed expectations
- We have a reputation of building long term relations
- We ensure you adhere and comply with the Department of Labour and other bodies.
- We reduce costs for our clients through, early identification and management of all chronic, occupational and acute diseases.
- We help you create a healthy and safe environment for your workforce by enhancing good health this increase staff morale through EAP Programmes.
- Choose NNY health to ensure you have healthy workers which are more motivated and more productive.
NNY Health performs all the screenings and testing as per the:
- Nursing Act no. 33 of 2005
- Occupational Health and Safety Act No. 85 of 1996
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Disease (COID ACT)
- Mine Health & Safety Act no 29 of 1996
- Department of Labour Guide
- Nursing Regulations (Acts and Omissions)
- Basic conditions of Employment Act (no. 66 of 1997, BCEA)
- SASOHN Guideline
- SASOM Guidelines